Employee Benefits - for your health and wellbeing
At UniServices there are considerable staff benefits you can take advantage of, including a very generous 5 weeks annual leave, and as we are also part of the University of Auckland we often have access to their staff benefits too.
If you want to be part of a team that works very closely with the University of Auckland, one of the most prestigious Universities in the world, then check out our job vacancies and apply now!
Health and Wellbeing benefits include:
- Discounted Health Insurance with Southern Cross
- Vision testing & contribution to spectacles
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Personal counselling with EAP Services
- Discounted University Gym membership - we provide subsidised membership of the recreation facilities at the University of Auckland. Prices are very cheap compared to other providers around Auckland.
Other benefits include
- Discounted childcare facilities on-campus - we provide childcare/early childhood education centres at a heavily discounted rate. These centres are located at each University of Auckland campus
- Membership to the University Library– free membership to a library system across all University of Auckland campuses.
- Discounts on computing and electronic equipment and software packages
- Employee banking package with ANZ Bank– receive a competitive banking package with a range of special discounts and benefits.
- Discounted University of Auckland Short Courses