UniServices champions research and ideas with the power to change the world. From seeking out and bringing together partners in academic institutions, industry and government and commercialising the ideas and intellectual property that arise from the University of Auckland’s great minds, we act as the kaihono (those who join and link people to people, and people to projects) firmly entrenched in the ecosystem that bridges the world of academia with business, government and our communities.
If you want to be part of a team that works closely with the University of Auckland, one of the most prestigious universities in the world, then check out our job vacancies and apply now!
Why work with us?
At UniServices our purpose is to bring ideas to life. We are united by our values to Partner with Purpose, Pursue with Passion and Create the Future. Wholly owned by the University of Auckland, we are a not-for-profit, stand-alone company that provides support to researchers by helping them secure funding and connections that can amplify and grow their endeavours with the power to change the world.
At UniServices there are considerable staff benefits you can take advantage of, including a generous 5 weeks annual leave, and as we are also part of the University of Auckland we have access to many of their staff benefits too.
Health and wellbeing:
- Discounted Health Insurance with Southern Cross.
- Vision testing and contribution to spectacles.
- Annual flu vaccinations.
- Personal counselling with EAP Services.
- Free access to considerable wellbeing resources for you and your family through our partner Synergy Health
- Discounted University Gym membership - we provide subsidised membership of the recreation facilities at the University of Auckland.
Other benefits include:
- Discounted childcare facilities on-campus - we provide childcare/early childhood education centres at a heavily discounted rate. These centres are located at each University of Auckland campus.
- Membership to the University Library – free membership to a library system across all University of Auckland campuses.
- Discounts on computing and electronic equipment and software packages.
- Employee banking package with ANZ Bank – receive a competitive banking package with a range of special discounts and benefits.
- Discounted University of Auckland Short Courses and further personal and professional developments opportunities.