Working at UniServices
UniServices employs more than 400 staff who work in advancing research, commercialising research, partnering with stakeholders, supporting our business functions and delivering positive community impact through services and projects.
The majority of our staff are based in Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland, at a variety of locations mostly in the central city. We also have offices in Te Whanganui-a-Tara Wellington, Ōtautahi Christchurch and Ngāmotu New Plymouth.
We strive to be a welcoming and supportive workplace for all, regardless of ancestry, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, age, (dis)ability or size.
UniServices offers employees many benefits, including:
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible and/or hybrid work arrangements where applicable
- A wide range of personal and professional development opportunities, including discounted University of Auckland Short Courses
- Māori cultural competency sessions and culturally supportive opportunities for Māori staff
- Up to 6.75% company superannuation scheme
Health and wellbeing benefits:
- Discounted Health Insurance with Southern Cross
- Vision testing and contribution to spectacles
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Personal counselling with EAP Services
- Free access to considerable wellbeing resources for you and your family through our partner Synergy Health
- Discounted University Gym membership - we provide subsidised membership of the recreation facilities at the University of Auckland
- Discounted childcare facilities on-campus - we provide childcare/early childhood education centres at a heavily discounted rate, and these centres are located at each University of Auckland campus
- Membership to the University Library – free membership to a library system across all University of Auckland campuses
- Discounts on computing and electronic equipment and software packages
- Employee banking package with ANZ Bank – receive a competitive banking package with a range of special discounts and benefits
- Nine weeks of paid parental leave