UniServices works with Researchers to:
- Explore, identify and create new research funding opportunities for all public and private good agencies in New Zealand and overseas
- Support the development and submission of external research funding proposals
- Negotiate and execute research contracts with all public and private good agencies in New Zealand and overseas
- Monitor and manage Research portfolios
- Commercialise research
- Develop capability and educate in regards to Māori engagement
- Manage entities (or business units) that provide research-informed services to external clients but are not performing new research (e.g. ELA).